If you want to consider a No Credit Needed* option that offers you the possibility to take your piece of jewelry home today, we offer a Lease Purchase Program through Progressive Leasing.
How does it work?
3 easy steps and you could walk out of our store with the sparkling jewelry of your dreams — or finalize your online transaction and know it is on its way!
Apply in-store or
online for an
Visit your local
Zales Outlet store or browse
Zalesoutlet.com to shop.
Sign your lease
agreement, make your
initial payment, and take
your jewelry home or
have it shipped to you.
Start paying your lease off. Once you have made your last payment, you will own your favorite piece of jewelry!
The advertised service is lease-to-own, or a rental, or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY.
†The initial payment (plus tax) is charged at lease signing. Remaining lease payments will be determined upon item selection. Reduced initial payment promotion does not lower the total cost. Available for applications 10/16-10/25/20 & 11/30-12/6/20.
*No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
**90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer's cash price (except 3-month option in CA).
To purchase early call 877-898-1970.
Why a lease?
Things to consider when looking into a lease.
- No Credit Needed*
- Alternative to using a credit card
- Requires an initial payment of
- Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than
the retailer’s cash price
- Easy application process
- Affordable lease to own payments
- 90-day purchase option** available
- Take your item home the same day or schedule delivery
- You do not own the merchandise until it is paid in full
- FAQs Click Here
Ready to apply?
You will need:
- To be 18 years or older
- A social Security Number or ITIN
- A bank routing and account number for an open and active checking account
- An active credit or debit card number